Here are some things you should know that will help you with the enrollment process.
- You must set up a NEW username and password when creating your new profile. DO NOT use these from the old system.
- Enter your property address NOT your mailing address if different. Your bill statements will continue to be delivered as customary.
- You will receive a verification email after you finish enrolling and MUST click on the link in that email for the process to be completed.
- You will also be able to opt-in to paperless billing and receive email or text notification when your bill is ready to view.
- If you have more than one account, once you have created a profile for one of them, you can link additional accounts to it and then view and pay your bills all at once.
Along with being able to make a payment online at any time, you can also call the number below to make a payment over the phone through an automated system.
We are here to assist you with any questions you may have so feel free to contact customer service at (760) 728-1178.